Monday, October 5, 2009

World Market

I ventured over to World Market yesterday looking for door mats and came home with a rug! Who would have thought....definitely not my husband :)!? When I walked into World Market, there was a huge sign right in front of me advertising a rug sale, and then right next to the sign was this AWESOME 6x9 Suzani Rug. I immediately fell in love and just had to have it. It's all my colors! No, I do not by any means need it, but I knew if I didn't get it, I would lie awake all night thinking about it. So I decided to take it home.
I didn't work in the living room...much too bold. I already have a striped Dash & Albert rug (I just got it back in June) in my sunroom, but the colors in the suzani rug would look just perfect in there. So, I think I've convinced myself and my husband that we need a summer rug (Dash & Albert stripe) and a winter rug (World Market suzani rug). It's the perfect solution and now my new rug has a home!

No comments:

Post a Comment