Friday, October 16, 2009

The Weekend


It's finally here!! What are your weekend plans? My weekend will be filled with lots of shopping, football, a wedding and some quality time with family. For those of you Atlantans out there, the Partners Card week kicks off tomorrow! The Partners Card is AMAZING...see, you purchase this card for $60 and 100% of the proceeds go to Camp Twin Lakes. With the card you get 20% off at TONS & TONS of stores and restaurants all around Atlanta for the week of October 17-25. Here are some of the store I will be hitting up, just to name a few..
For me- Tulipano, J.Crew, Anthropology, Tory Burch, Kate Spade, Tootsies
For Annie- Kangaroo Pouch, Children's Prep Shop, Gretchen's and Patagonia
For the hubby- Brooks Brothers, H.Stockton, Miller Brothers, Orvis
For the home- Gramercy, B.D. Jeffries, Erika Reade, Web Marstellar, Nicholson Gallery, Pottery Barn, West Elm
I can't wait! It's awesome because I get all of my Christmas shopping done now and save 20% while helping a good cause...you can't beat that. You can purchase a Partners Card at http://www.partnerscard.com/. Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment