One of my favorite Scott's dealer, Lindy Wright from Millwright, ALWAYS has fabulous finds. If you're ever looking for awesome, one-of-a-kind lamps be sure to stop here! Her booth is under the B-8 sign. She also has a warehouse located off Peachtree Industrial (along with two other amazing scott's dealers, Lisa Burnett from Inner Pieces and Margaret Bostwick from the Silk Purse..they both have booths in the North building as well, but I'm not sure what their booth number is), so if you can't make it to Scotts this month, you can always hit her up there. Contact me if you want more info on their warehouse location. Here are a few pics of some of Lindy's fab finds...
1) Some incredible new light fixtures wonderfully priced. You are going to love these!!
2) 10' red ladder
3) Wonderful aged blue cart
4) Old Butcher block workbench
5) Cane back chairs from Paris bistro with vintage linen seats
6) Grain sack upholstered Parsons chairs
7) Bergere sofa in burlap
8) 1930's French sofa with daybed
9) Bakers dough table
10) Vintage linen pillows
11) Jeff Jones photography
12) Tracy Hartley Urban Art
13) Huge Wheel Cog that makes wonderful Sculpture Art
14) Tortoise Shell Sconces these are selling very well.
15) Wonderful old artifacts including wood planters.
16) Chicken coop coffee tables on casters with glass tops - so cute
If you are interested in any of these items and can't make it to Scott's, contact Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Hopefully before & after pics of the house will be posted by the end of the week. One of the lanterns came in broken, so I'm waiting on it to come in. I'm also hosting a wedding shower at my house tomorrow night, so hopefully I'll have some fun pics from it as well.**