Monday, September 14, 2009

Scott's

Last Thursday I ventured over to Scott Antique Market, "The worlds largest monthly indoor antique show", and had a ball scouring for treasures. Here are some cool finds I saw and purchased...
Goodies I Saw: Orange is such a hot color right now and I loved this chinoiserie tray table.

I thought these were awesome and of course, they were all sold. My husband would LOVE to one day have a real dear head over the mantel and you know I would never let that fly, but I could settle for one of these beauties.


Beautiful Suzani pillows

Basket lights galore and the prices weren't too bad either. They ranged from $125-$500 electrified.

I loved these antique french baskets. They would look awesome hanging over a sofa.

I thought these lanterns were pretty cool too. We are redoing the front of our house and I'm on the hunt for some awesome lanterns to go on either side of the door. Let me know if you see any!
What I Bought....

This lovely coffee table....It is the perfect size for our space! Our old one was way too big, and with Annie's play gear taking of the floor, we needed to downsize asap. I love my new purchase!


These baskets were a last minute purchase as I was walking to my car. I might hang them on the wall in the family room or just use them to serve chips and salsa. I think they are so fun!

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and has a great week. I'll fill y'all in tomorrow on our weekend getaway to Sea Island.

1 comment:

  1. It's a shame the deer heads were all sold, they are fantastic!I love the baskets you bought, great find!

    ReplyDelete