Monday, September 21, 2009

Go Dawgs!

The Bulldogs pulled off another W on Saturday night...barely. But hey, a win's a win! I think Annie, in her new Bulldog dress is the Dawgs good luck charm.
Go Dawgs!


We had such a great weekend with Reg's family. How cute are Annie and her cousins?!



Ok, so I came across this HEINOUS sofa the other day and seriously wanted to vomit! I mean, I don't care how big of a dawg fan you are please, please do not put this thing in your house. PLEASE! It is horrible. I would stick with something a little more clean lined, like these beautiful sofas from South of Market. I love this slipcovered Charlotte wing sofa.
The 3875-11 sofa from Lee is so good looking with it's exposed legs and nailheads.





Last but not lease you could never go wrong with this 3560-03 sofa from Lee.


The weather is so nasty here in Atlanta. It will not stop raining. Hope everyone has a beautiful sofa to cuddle up on and stay dry! If you need a new sofa, give me a buzz...i'd love to help you find one!

No comments:

Post a Comment