Thursday, September 3, 2009

Galbraith and Paul Sighting

At Caneel Bay...
The now Mrs. Haynes (beautiful bride from my "Blue" post) just returned from her honeymoon at the renown Caneel Bay resort in St. John and had a fabulous time. When I asked her how the honeymoon was one of the first things she told me was, "They had Galbraith and Paul fabric in our room!". I just had to check it out for myself, so I went to their website and sure enough they did! The drapery panels and toss pillows are in my favorite G&P Sweet Pea pattern (the same pattern I have on my sofa pillows!). I love it!
I know you can barely see the fabric in this pic, so go to www.caneelbay.com to get a closer look.

My pillows are in the chocolate colorway and the drapery panels at Caneel Bay are in the sky colorway.


I love me some Galbraith and Paul! Now I just need to jet on over to Caneel Bay to see these beautiful panels and of course the beautiful beaches (in my dreams) :)!

1 comment:

  1. I love Galbraith and Paul - the big bummer is the 5 yard minimum! My favorite is 'Tulip' in frost - I have a memo that I just can't bear to return (shhh...don't tell Jerry Pair!).

    ReplyDelete