Monday, January 11, 2010

Stray Dog Designs

So my shopping buddy, Ansley, and I made the trek to the Atlanta Americas Mart on Friday, despite the icy roads and negative temps. It was a very productive trip and we loved seeing all of the amazing vendors, new products, and awesome showrooms. It's always so helpful to see the pieces you've been eyeing in the catalogs in person...some are more beautiful than you thought and some are complete duds. Stray Dog Designs was one of the companies that I walked in the showroom and fell in love with every piece in the store. I've had their catalog on file forever, but this was my first time seeing most of their products in person, and each and every piece is awesome!! Here are just a few of my favorites...

candy stripe drum pendant

alice pendant

I LOVE these 2 pendants and I think either one of them would be perfect in Annie's big girl room! How cute are they?!


little debbie sconce
I'm speechless...these things are so stinkin' cute!


helena floor lamp

carol floor lamp

L-O-V-E!

mariana floor lamp

katie lamp

titan glass lamp

ed and annie lamp
Gotta love a lamp with Annie in it!


artichoke lamp

crunchberry bahaman
How awesome would these beauties be on either side of a mantel?


deer with flowers

weed study 50
*All of the papier mache pieces come in a plethora of awesome colors. Check out their website here. You will NOT be disappointed!!
*If you're intersted in any of the above items please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment