Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Breakfast Nook

One of my friends asked me to do a post on utilizing space in a small home or apt. I think creating a breakfast nook in your kitchen or living room is the perfect way to add function and style to a small space. All you need is a small table, a couple of chairs, a cool light fixture and you've got yourself a cozy breakfast nook! If you have room, a banquet is always an awesome option as well. Here are a few of my favorites...

Domino

Domino

Domino

Traditional Home


Domino

Domino

Domino

Domino

Domino

This is my breakfast nook. The hubs and I have enjoyed many meals here! Now it has a lovely high chair pulled up to it too. The wicker chairs are from Mainly Baskets, the table and chandelier were finds at Scott Antique Market, the prints are from Brooks & Black, and the mirror is from Tennile and Co. This space was definitely done on a budget. Stay tuned tomorrow for more breakfast nook options on a budget.

1 comment:

  1. Your space is beautiful! We just have a dining room and an eat-in counter over the washer and dryer! Classy!

    ReplyDelete