Thursday, January 28, 2010

Fun & Funky Breakfast Nook

Ok, here is my fun & funky breakfast nook on a budget....

Overstock Bistro Retro Dining Table- $116.99

West Elm Overlapping-Squares chair- set of 2 $369....everything else is such a steal you can splurge on the chairs!

I have 2 options for the lighting and art. One is sticking to the budget and two is going a little over budget :).
ONE

Ikea Boja Pendant Lamp- $59.99

Ikea Tvilling Poster set of 2- $9.00


Ikea Ribba Frame- $24.99
Ikea Gunvor Fabric- $6.99 per yard

I would have cute little chair cushions made out of this fabric. I had no clue Ikea had fabric, and for such an awesome price!!! Need to go check out quality though.

TWO

Galbraith and Paul Medium Zinna Pendant Lamp from Room and Board-$349.00

You know how much I LOVE Galbraith and Paul and this pendant lamp would make such a statement!!! I think it's totally worth the splurge...think how happy it will make you! For the chair cushion I would us a solid outdoor fabric in one of the fun colors from the pendant.

West Elm Sunburst Wire Wall Art- $49.00

VOILA...there you have it. Hope you like it! Stay tuned tomorrow for a more traditional nook...this is proving to be much harder to do on a budget than the fun & funky.

No comments:

Post a Comment