Friday, August 28, 2009

Weekend Plans

This is my first weekend at home in forever and I am beyond excited to have some time to get my house organized! I will start my organizing spree in the office/playroom/husband's dressing room.....this room is a catch all room for anything and everything. Fabric swatches are thrown across the floor, along with Annie's quilt (for tummy time) and stuffed animals, and my husband's clothes...it's a mess. Once I work my magic it's going to look just like Celerie Kemble's home office shown above :). I WISH!! I love the whimsical feel of this room...it just seems to breathe creativity. Maybe one day my home office will look like this, but for now I'll just have to make due with the catch all room it has become.

Whatever your weekend plans may be, I hope you have a great one!

1 comment:

  1. i have that photo in my inspiration folder - i am seriously coveting that aqua cabinet!!!
    xox

    ReplyDelete