Sunday, February 7, 2010

Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL....Go Saints!!!
I thought I would celebrate the Saints big victory by posting one of my favorite New Orleans homes featured in House Beautiful designed by Hal Williamson. It's eclectic, bold, romantic, traditional and sooo New Orleans....

This is one of my all time favorite images! I love the blue/green secretary with the blue walls.


I don't know if I'd ever have enough guts to paint my walls this tart green color, but it sure looks awesome in this room. The ikat fabric on the Louis XV chairs really makes a bold statement as well.







another one of my all time favorites....so romantic!


The dining room just screams New Orleans with the silkscreen of Mahalia Jackson, the client bought at Jazz Fest.


Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez

1 comment:

  1. oh I love this house ... more color than I would probably ever do, but it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete