Friday, January 15, 2010

Pics of the Week


It was my Grandmother's 81st birthday on Tuesday! We took her to lunch at the Horseradish Grill (my favorite) to celebrate. It was a wonderful lunch and Annie helped GG (great gran) blow out her candle. Happy Birthday Grandma!


These 2 pics crack me up! The first is of Annie yesterday morning (6 1/2 months old) hanging out in her swing. She now refuses to lie back and relax. She only wants to sit up and grab all of the animals on the mobile. It makes a terrible noise when she finally gets a hold of one.



This was Annie when she was 2 weeks old.....so tiny, peaceful and quiet. It truly blows my mind how much she has grown. It's so fun to watch her little personality develop as well. I can already tell she's going to be a hand full...just like her mama :)!

I hope you have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment