Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Upholstered Headboards...gotta love them!

You've gotta love an upholstered headboard! When designing one the sky is the limit…as long as you have a good upholsterer. Styles can range from a simple rectangle to a crazy curved silhouette. You can add tufting, nailheads and use just about any fabric under the sun. Here some headboards that make me smile….

Judy Bentley from AH&L

Jonathan Berger from House Beautiful


T. Keller Donovan from Southern Accents

Phoebe Howard from Southern Accents


Jacqueline Derrey Segura from House Beautiful


Stephen Shubel from House Beautiful

Lynn Morgan from House Beautiful

This is the headboard in my bedroom. It was one of the first pieces of furniture I purchased after I got married. I upholstered the headboard in a natural colored linen so it will go with pretty much anything...since I still have yet to decide on additional fabrics for the master bedroom!

This is the headboard my husband and I made for the guest bedroom. It was a pitiful attempt at a DIY project. It will do for now though!

I have and awesome upholsterer if anyone is the market for a new headboard! Just let me know.



No comments:

Post a Comment