Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Craving Photos

Since Annie was born, I have taken at least a dozen photos of her a day. I have all the photos in albums and some in frames, but lately I've been wanting to pull them out and display them in some way or another. It's crazy to look back and see how much she's changed, and I want to have all the photos in front of me all the time.

I love this birdcage memory board from RH baby and child! It is a nice size, 22"w x 32"h. I think I might order 2 to go on either side of Annie's crib.


I've been eyeing these old baskets at Scott's. I have the perfect place for it, and think it would be so fun to clip photos all over it with small clothes pins. Thoughts?
How do you display your photos?

1 comment:

  1. How big is the basket? Is it big enough to put a lot of photos on?

    ReplyDelete