Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Make A Wish!


I had an amazing birthday on Sunday, and had so much fun celebrating with family and friends. Thank you to everyone for making the big 27 truly a special one!
Here are a few of my bday wishes...

More time in the day....between being a mom to a 9 month old on the move, pulling fabrics, drafting, blogging, visiting grandparents, and trying to keep a somewhat clean house, I feel like there just isn't enough time in the day!!



ORGANIZATION

This FABULOUS painting from Gregg Irby Fine Art by Katherine McClure. I love this gallery!! It features emerging, contemporary artist and has awesome, yet affordable pieces.

AND I would love for this AWESOME Shoshana tie-dye dress to magically appear in my closet. I can't find it in my size anywhere.
Of course, I can't tell you what I really wished for or else it won't come true :).

No comments:

Post a Comment