Monday, March 1, 2010

Come play....

I was checking out Atlanta interior designer, Barbara Westbrook's website and came across this
amazing playroom. Does it not make you want to pull out your bucket of chalk and start coloring? I'm soo ready to play!



You can have this super FUN playroom too, all you need is....


Hudson color chalkboard paint




available in all of these FUN colors!!!


Ikea Stockholm Rand Rug

Pottery Barn Kids Carolina Chairs


2modern.com- Boom Child's Modern Chair
I had a hard time finding the orange upholstered chairs, but I thought this one was pretty darn cute. The only problem is it's $300....not going to spend that on a mini chair!

Target- floral burst tufted kids chair
Much better price! It received good reviews too.

Now all I need is an extra room in my house that I can transform into a playroom....minor detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment