Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Excuses, Excuses

Let me start with I AM SO SORRY for falling of the face of the earth this month! I could rail off a million excuses, but I do not want to bore you. What I will do is promise you that I will be a better blogger in 2010. The wheels in my head have been turning and I have lots of exciting ideas for post in the new year.
So, how was your Christmas?? Annie's first Christmas was perfect in every way. We were able to spend time with both sides of the family, and even enjoy a little bit of time with just the 3 of us at home. Since I last posted, Annie has accomplished so many new and exciting things. She turned 6 months old on Christmas Eve and is now sitting up on her own and she can even say Mama (kinda) :)! Her hair is starting to grow in a little bit (I think it's going to be blonde) and she is teething like a manic...no teeth yet though. Annie loved Christmas! We visited Santa at Phipps
and she did great until Santa put his grubby hands all over her face, then she lost it. What was Santa thinking?? She loved the trees, lights, and most of all the presents :). She honestly could care less about what was inside the gift wrapping, but could spend all day playing with the wrapping itself. She loves paper and ribbons... I think she gets this from her mama.

I hope your holidays have been wonderful! I'll be back in full force in 2010. See you in the new year...so crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment