Friday, March 11, 2011

Sunny Days

The weather has been nasty here all week and I constantly find myself daydreaming about warm, sunny days. I'm so OVER winter and couldn't be more happy to spring forward this weekend! But until the warm weather arrives, this sunny beach cottage will tide me over for now....

Perfection

AWESOME



HAPPY

BEAUTIFUL
stools, window seat, rug, elephant = LOVE
The rick rack on the roman shades is sooo cute!

FRESH


There aren't enough adjectives to describe how happy this beach cottage makes me. I hope it brings a little happiness to your day too! Have a great weekend!
Interior Design by Krista Ewart
Images via House Beautiful

2 comments:

  1. Excellent information and facts. Only real difficulty I was basically receiving was viewing the pics. No idea exactly why.

    Interior Design Seattle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is really excellent. It inspires the readers who have that great desire to lead a better and happier life. Thanks for sharing this information and hope to read more from you. Interior design ideas

    ReplyDelete