Monday, April 5, 2010

Brackets

Well, I didn't do so hot in my basketball bracket that I/Reg picked, but I adore these brackets....
I've been so impressed with Restoration Hardware these days and the RH Baby & Child distressed wood shelving & scroll iron brackets make me so happy!

One of my all time favorites, Anthropologie, also makes some fabulous iron brackets.



Here is a little DYI project I can handle-
1. purchase a pair or two of Anthro brackets
2. head to Home Depot and purchase a piece of wood that is the size of the shelf you want
3. stain or paint your piece of wood
4. hang your fab brackets and screw piece of wood on top
**WARNING- I have NOT attempted this DYI project and actually have no idea if it's this easy. I'm just hoping it is! I'm so not a d0-it-yourselfer ( I wish I was, but I'm not), but I AM going to attempt this project one day. **
Jill Brinson also loves her brackets. See the distressed wood shelf on iron brackets right above the bottom of the chandelier. I love the little birds sitting on the shelf too!
It's hard to tell in this picture but the shelf is sitting on iron brackets....so AWESOME!!
Do you see the shelves to the left of the windows? I've posted this kitchen before and I could honestly stare at it all day. It is BEAUTIFUL!!! You can see more images of Jill Brinson's home from the House Beautiful article here.

No comments:

Post a Comment