Monday, November 9, 2009

Escape

I'm sorry for the lack of posts lately, but life has been pretty crazy the past couple of weeks! Annie was baptized this past Sunday and we had a luncheon at our house afterwards with 50 people. Everything was absolutely perfect and Annie was an angel! It was so special to worship and celebrate with family and friends on this very important day in Annie's life.

She just melts my heart and makes me forget all my worries! Thank God for my baby girl!
On top of preparing for the luncheon last week, my computer crashed...again. This time it's for good :(. We took it to the Geek Squad and they said they couldn't even recover the images from my hard drive. We are getting a 2nd opinion, so keep your fingers crossed that all my photo files can be recovered....that is all I care about! Needless to say, this is the main reason for my lack of post. I'm now using my husbands old computer and trying to rebuild my "inspiration" file with beautiful photos for the the blog!


With all the craziness in my life right now, I just want to escape to this beautiful bathroom and soak in the tub and gaze out the window and day dream. This bathroom was designed by Keith Summerour for his personal Meriweather country retreat. Isn't it dreamy?!


**photo from Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles

2 comments:

  1. I totally relate about the images! After I had a near miss on my laptop, I bit the bullet and now have flickr pro. $25 a year and you can upload unlimited images onto their server. It has great photo editing too, and you can link images from flickr into your blog so you don't need to upload to blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! My MAC crashed this weekend, and I just did a long post about it yesterday. I was able to find the silver lining @ the Apple store, though. If you're here in Atlanta there's a place they recommended in downtown Decatur. Let me know if you'd like the info. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete